Hiring a Real Estate Agent
If you intend to purchase a property, you probably have bought some things for it already. Maybe you walked into an open house or booked a private walk-through of a home after seeing a sign that reads, “For Sale” on a lawn.
These are things you can do by yourself (if you know what to do and have a bit of time). With that said, studies show that you’ll have more success getting the home of your dreams at a price you can afford when you hire a real estate agent to represent you.
The Real Estate Agent You Hire Has Your Best Interests at Heart
A real estate agent with an understanding of the local market (like me) can aid you in locating the home of your dreams. They can ensure that the whole process is a smooth transition. When you schedule a viewing, the real estate agent can tell you everything you need to know about the home so that you’ll know about all the ins-and-outs of it. The real estate agent can address some attractive aspects – in addition to problematic areas that might’ve gone under your radar.
A real estate agent can issue your offer to the seller and negotiate terms for you. Without a real estate agent, you’ll need to deal with the seller’s representative directly. That agent will not have your best interests in mind – he will be doing what’s best for the seller.
A real estate agent will make sure things go your way during the entire process. That’s exactly what you can expect when you hire me.
What to Expect from a Quality Real Estate Agent
When you’re purchasing a property, you need a real estate agent that does the following:
- Makes time to learn about your objectives and requirements, making you feel like you have a partner in this endeavor.
- Tells you everything you need to know in an easy-to-understand way and addresses your queries (so that you’re abreast of fundamental details).
- Has experience in the local market with an established success record.
- Understands how to locate suitable homes that you can afford.
- Will keep you updated about listings that pop up on the market right away (so you can get to them before others).
- Will suggest an ideal price for a property you have your eye on.
- Put together an offer and present it to a seller, as well as expertly negotiate closing dates, conditions, prices, and more, for the sake of securing a deal.
- Is able to stop you from wasting money so that you get the home you desire without overpaying for it.
- Will refer you to various professionals – including moving companies and home inspectors – that you might need.
Not all real estate agents provide the services I do. Past clients of mine have expressed their appreciation of my accessibility, experience, and professionalism.
What to Do Next
The most optimal approach to choosing a suitable real estate agent is by speaking with them directly. Make queries. See how compatible the two of you are.
To book an appointment, send me an email or give me a call. If you prefer, you can fill out the following form, and I’ll reply to you promptly.