Making Sure Your Viewings Go Successfully
Open houses and private viewings let potential buyers see your home and get an idea of what living in it will be like. In theory, they will have a strong first impression of your home, to the point where they’ll be eager to make you an offer.
I optimize the potential of all open houses and viewings scheduled. To achieve this, I will make suggestions on how to stage your home. I will promote the property to eligible buyers. During viewings, I will tell people about the best features of your property.
I will accommodate your schedule to book open houses and viewings at times that don’t inconvenience you. Try to be adaptable for such appointments to get as many people as possible to view your home. Most people will schedule viewings of your home on weekends.
You needn’t be concerned with all the particulars. I am the one that schedules viewings, plans open houses, and hosts them, too.
While a majority of tasks are executed by me, there are some things you can help out with to ensure the success of every viewing:
- Keep the home sanitary and tidy.
- Take away family photos and other personal artifacts. This allows potential buyers to envision themselves as a resident of your household.
- Go shopping or visit a park while someone is viewing your home. Buyers will feel more at ease without you around.
- Find somewhere else for your pets to be when people are viewing your home. They can be dropped off at a kennel, taken for a walk, or brought to a pet sitting facility.
- Make sure you have a clear walkway on the path to your front door.
I understand that open houses and viewings can inconvenience your lifestyle. When you hire me as a real estate agent, I endeavor to keep such disruptions to a minimum. I will concentrate on attracting qualified buyers (as opposed to people who are just curious about the place). This boosts the chances of an eligible buyer noticing your home, developing an interest in it, and presenting you with an offer.
For a quick sale of your home at optimal value, it is vital that open houses and viewings are handled professionally. For more information about how I handle them, send me an email, give me a call, or fill out the following form to book a personal consultation with me. There are no obligations associated with this meeting.